This is #NotTober, where you can stop doing stuff… for charity.
How to #NotTober
- Take some time for yourself during October
- Snap a pic of yourself doing it
- Tag @ahmhealthinsurance on Insta, Facey or Twitter
- Add the #NotTober hashtag
- ahm will donate $10 per eligible post to The Banksia Project (for the first 10k posts)
Make your time off pay off.
Even when we try and do the right thing, life gets complicated.
Take for instance charity, when did it get so hard to raise a little bit of coin for a worthy cause? These days it feels like every month of every year there is a new charity we have to not just sign up to, but run, jump, climb, drink, not drink, shave, or grow for. Surely there’s an easier way.
Well at ahm, we think there is.
That’s why we’ve created #NotTober. A month where you can stop doing stuff… for charity!
Instead of doing something extraordinary, we’re asking you to do nothing out of the ordinary. Just do something nice for yourself.
You could read your favourite book, or not read anything at all, sit on a park bench or just chill out on the beach. And if you can manage to do it successfully, we’ll donate $10 for every eligible post to The Banksia Project for the first 10,000 #NotTober posts. Everyone wins!
It’s pretty simple. And that’s the way we like it.
About The Banksia Project
The Banksia Project is focused on mental wellness and early intervention in mental health. They do this through evidence based practices and solutions that encourage prevention and recovery. The Banksia Project’s programs, developed by mental health professionals, industry leaders and other key professional bodies deliver peer to peer, community led support in a safe and supportive environment.
We’re proud to partner with them, and to donate $10 per eligible post for the first 10,000 #NotTober posts during October.
The not so simple bit. (Terms and Conditions):
- Information on how to participate forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this campaign is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- This campaign is conducted by ahm – Australian Health Management Group Pty Ltd (ABN 96 003 683 298) of [Locked Bag 4, Wetherill Park NSW 2164] (“Promoter“).
- This campaign commences at [9.00am] AEST on Tuesday, 1 October 2019 and ends [11.59pm] AEST on Thursday, 31 October 2019 (“Campaign Period“).
- Residents of Australia and over 13 years of age can participate in this social media campaign.
- The Promoter is a supporter of the Banksia Project, which is an initiative that focuses on mental wellness and early intervention in mental health through the use of peer-to-peer, community led programs. In support of the Banksia Project, and to encourage people to take a moment for themselves, the Promoter has created the #NotTober campaign.
- Subject to clause 8, the Promoter will donate $10 to the Banksia Project for each post that a participant places on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter that includes a picture of the participant taking some time out, that has the tags #NotTober’ and ‘@ahmhealthinsurance’ and that the Promoter has vetted as being appropriate (“Eligible Post“).
- The Promoter has discretion to deem a post as being inappropriate including if it contains offensive, obscene, unlawful, objectionable, misleading or defamatory content. The Promoter has discretion to remove all tags referring to the Promoter from any posts including those that it deems inappropriate.
- The Promoter will cease to make $10 donations to the Banksia Project if the total number of Eligible Posts reaches or exceeds 10,000 (total amount of donations of $100,000). The Promoter reserves the right to increase this cap on donations.
- If the Promoter or the [Banksia Project – insert relevant legal entity] elect to re- post content which includes the ‘#NotTober’ and ‘@ahmhealthinsurance’ tags on their social media platforms, they will obtain the prior consent from the relevant participant. The Promoter and the [Banksia Project] reserve the right to contact participants via the means in which they posted the #NotTober post.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Promoter and the [Banksia Project] will not re- post participants’ content on any other platforms (e.g. website, magazines) without obtaining the participants’ consent.
- The Promoter may engage a third party to assist with examining participants’ posts prior to re-posting.
- There are no restrictions on the number of times a person can post an Eligible Post in this campaign, subject to clause 15 of these Terms and Conditions.
- If the participant agrees to the Promoter or the [Banksia Project] re-posting their post, that participant licenses and grants the Promoter and/or [Banksia Project], its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display the post for the purposes of promoting this campaign, without compensation, restriction on use or liability. In addition, each participant consents to the use of their post (in the ways outlined), which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
- The participant must only include original content in their post. Each participant indemnifies the Promoter and the [Banksia Project] for any loss or damage they may suffer arising from re-posting the participants’ post including a breach of third party intellectual property rights.
- If this campaign is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the campaign, as appropriate.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter and the [Banksia Project] (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the campaign.